It's over, 47. I'm closing shop on this end. This will be your last assignment. There are two targets. Vaana Ketlyn, a former Romanian circus performer who's now a big player in the global gray market, and a CIA operative who's been playing both sides of the fence. Ketlyn's hosting a masquerade party at the Shark Club, in Vegas, and the CIA op'll be there to close a deal. Even if this job isn't a set-up, your presence will almost definitely be expected. You're our only surviving agent, 47. Find out whoever it is that's been coming after us. Eliminate both targets - and anyone that targets you - and exit in the vehicle I'll have ready for you in the parking garage. You've been a very effective agent. It's been pleasant to work with you. I hope the future is kind to you.
- Trailers arrived earlier with decorations for the parties.
- Information about who is trying to kill you might be found on a laptop on the top floor.
- Don't go for a swim in the shark tanks at the Hell party.
- Be careful playing with pyrotechnics - they could kill someone.
- Bartenders are usually well informed.
- Look out for the singer at the Heaven party. Looks can be deceiving.
- The devil is never to be trusted.
- There is a food elevator which might be used to transport more than just food.
- Kill Vaana Ketlyn.
- Kill Anthony Martinez.
- Retrieve the data from computer.
- Kill Eve.
- Kill Maynard John.
- Escape the party.
- SLP .40 - On security guards in the garage, all Heaven guards and some Hell guards.
- Desert Eagle - On Martinez, Ketlyn, Eve, some Hell guards and on the table in the combat chamber.
- MP5 - Used by Maynard John and some Hell guards.
- MP7 - On the table in the combat chamber.
- FN-2000 - In Martinez's briefcase.
- Dragunov - In a briefcase in the top floor office, next to the laptop.
- Security Guard - Can move everywhere on ground floor and can carry SLP. 40 visibly.
- Hell Guest - Can move in most of the Hell party,except staff and Torture chamber unless invited.
- Hell Guard - Can move everywhere in the Hell party and can manipulate fireworks without causing suspicion.
- Heaven Guest - Can move in most of the Heaven party.
- Heaven Guard - Can move everywhere in the Heaven party.
- CIA Agent - Can move everywhere in both parties and parking lot.
- Staff - Can move in most of Heaven party.
Agent 47 assassinated his targets, and was able to kill two powerful Franchise assassins as well, determining the Franchise to be behind the attacks on the International Contract Agency.
- This title pun is a reference from the Tim Burton's 1989 Batman film were Jack Nieper/Joker said to the young Bruce Wayne of Jack's catchphrase when he murder Bruce's parents in the alley while pointing a revolver to Bruce Wayne "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
- In the freezer room of the Hell party, there is a kitchen crate filled with lobsters whose description reads "Allan please add details", likely because of a miss by the programmers. It was deliberately repeated in Hitman: Absolution in the mission Birdie's Gift, where the phrase "Allan please add more details" appears if 47 scores 666 at a gun range. In the HD remake, it was further referenced with the phrase "Any details yet, Allan?" appearing in the description of the crate.
- A newspaper ad for the party after A House of Cards gives the date of the party as Friday, June 24, though the game dates it August 15.
- To the right of the staff door the Hell bartender leads you to, behind the fence will be an unreachable guest wearing a mask that will be familiar to veteran players, you can shoot them though.
- Dropping bodies in the shark tank from the pyrotechnics balcony will make the shark grow fatter and fatter the more it is fed. The bodies will disappear in your map once the shark eats them.
- Getting the info from the laptop will help you with the mission, but you can complete the mission without doing so, despite it being one of your objectives. The level will give you enough clue who the Franchise assassins are.
- If you earned the Silent Assassin rating, the two assassins from the Franchise will not appear in the newspaper.
- The song Eve sings on the stage is actually made by a Danish band called Swan Lee. The song is called "Tomorrow Never Dies" (no connection to the Bond movie of the same name).
- If 47 enters the building in front of him at the starting point, he will see a receptionist working. The computer he is working on displays a Hitman website
- You can see the Shamal Hotel from Eve's window.
- Loading a saved game could freeze the Xbox 360. If that happens, the 360 MUST be turned OFF (removing CD won't unfreeze the system) and the level restarted.
- Near the Torture Chamber door, there are two women kissing. If 47 gets closer, they stop and smile. There is also a couple having sex behind the cages in the same room. They are fully clothed but get in various positions.
- In total there are 120 people in this level (including the two behind the cages near the torture chamber room).
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out... - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|