A House of Cards is the tenth mission in Hitman: Blood Money. Agent 47 is assigned to eliminate Hendrik Schmutz, a white supremacist, Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa, the Chief Executive Officer of APEX International, and Tariq Abdul Lateef, Mohammad's scientist.
- Hendrik Schmutz
- Tariq Abdul Lateef
- Sheik Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa
Welcome to Las Vegas, 47. There's a white supremacist from South Africa, his name is Hendrik Schmutz, who is trying to sell some DNA material and lab reports to the wealthy Mohammad Faisal Al-Khalifa. The sheikh is working for someone else, but we're not sure who. Our client wants to force them into the open by disrupting the deal. You've got three targets: the Afrikaner, the sheikh, and the sheikh’s scientist, who'll be there to verify the material. We've been losing a lot of agents lately, 47. Any mission could be a set-up at this point.
- It would be wise to check in at the reception as one of the first things you do at the casino.
- Security is very tight in high profile casinos, so staff have keycards which only provide access to the floors they work on.
- As requested, we have left you an agency pickup in your hotel room.
- The casino has strict fire-safety procedures. Easily accessible fire alarms are located on the top floors.
- It's important to find good vantage points. Room balconies may provide this.
- The VIP Lounge has been reserved all day by the Sheikh - only waiters are allowed in this area.
- There is no cell phone coverage inside the casino to prevent cheating. Anyone receiving a call has to step outside.
- The items used in the trade are carried around in an ordinary looking suitcase so they don't catch too much attention.
- Kill Tariq Abdul Lateef
- Kill Hendrik Schmutz
- Kill Sheikh Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa
- Retrieve the diamonds (optional).
- Escape the casino.
- SLP .40 - On all hotel guards, in various weapon caches and some of the Sheikh's bodyguards
- SLP.40.S - On Hendrik Schmutz
- TMP - In 47's hotel room and on the Sheikh's bodyguards
- RU-AP mine - In 47's hotel room
- Casino Staff
- Casino Security
- Sheik's Bodyguard
- Hendrik Schmutz
Agent 47 eliminates his three targets, obtain their payments, weakening The Franchise, and is able to escape the casino.
- A file about the mission can be seen in trailers for Hitman: Absolution.
- In this mission, 47 is signed in under the alias "Dr. Cropes," an anagram for "Corpse".
- This is the only mission that ICA crate will have some equipment for 47 even he did not equip anything.
- The mission takes place on June 9, 2005, while the next mission takes place next door few months later.
- The mission's newspaper has an article of a mysterious Southern high-roller using a fake name.
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out... - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|