| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Agency ARZ 160 is an assault rifle based off the real life Italian service rifle, the ARX-160. The rifle is most commonly used by Agency Soldiers, Agency Grunts and Agency Heavy Troopers. The Agency ARZ-160 is one of the few weapons used exclusively by the ICA; neither a base variant nor any other version can be found. The ICA mark can be seen on the handguard.
- "This next-generation assault rifle is highly effective in all battlefield roles, and can be upgraded to meet almost any tactical situation."
Based off the Beretta ARX-160, which is an assault weapon designed as part of the Italian Army Future Soldier Program, the ARX-160 is chambered for the 5.56mm NATO round, is designed for ambidextrous use, having the safety, magazine release, and charging handle accessible from both sides.
The Agency ARZ 160 is customizable in multiplayer mode, and can be fitted with any three of the following upgrades simultaneously:
- Silencer - Decreases noise, but also decreases accuracy and the range at which the weapon deals maximum damage. Each upgrade level weakens the accuracy decrease, but not the damage range decrease.
- Extra Clip - One extra clip for each upgrade level.
- Magnum Ammo - Increases base damage and the range at which the weapon deals maximum damage, but also decreases accuracy. Each upgrade level strengthens the base damage and damage range increases.
- Speed Chute - Increases reload speed. Each upgrade level strengthens the reload speed increase.
- Red Dot Sight - Increases accuracy. Each upgrade level strengthens the accuracy increase.
- Modified Stock - Increases accuracy. Each upgrade level strengthens the accuracy increase.
- Weighted Barrel - Increases the range at which the weapon deals maximum damage, but decreases accuracy. Each upgrade level strengthens the damage range increase.
The upgrades that you apply to your Agency ARZ 160 carry over to all copies of the Agency ARZ 160 that you find in Contracts mode missions. You do not have to take your own Agency ARZ 160 to a contract; you can pick up an Agency ARZ 160 copy found in the mission and any upgrades you have installed for your Agency ARZ 160 will be applied to the copy.
- Attack of the Saints: Carried by Agency Soldiers.
- Operation Sledgehammer: Carried by Agency Grunts and Heavy Troopers.
- Absolution: Carried by Agency Grunts and Heavy Troopers.