| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
|We need reliable intel, 47.|
This article is in desperate need of images and could use your help. You can help the Hitman Wiki by adding images to it.
|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
Agency pickup is a gameplay feature in the Hitman series, first introduced in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and featured in subsequent games. It works as a container of weapons, ammo and items (such as poison) that can unlock more ways to complete the mission. In map, it is shown as either a red or green pulsing Hitman Insignia or the word "ICA" (only in Hitman: Blood Money).
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
First implemented in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, the agency pickup is used to provide items normally unobtainable in the map, such as car bomb, silenced pistol, sniper rifle, or night vision.
- St. Petersburg Stakeout - Contains a 9mm Pistol SD and a Dragunov SVD.
- Kirov Park Meeting - Contains two car bombs, a Dragunov SVD and a 9mm Pistol SD.
- Tubeway Torpedo - Contains a Pager, Mobile phone, Bomb, bomb remote, Nightvision Goggles, 9mm ammo and a 9mm Pistol SD.
- Invitation to a Party - Contains 9mm Pistol SD, 9mm pistol ammo and poison.
- Hidden Valley - Contains Combat Crossbow, Nightvision Goggles and 9mm Pistol SD.
- Basement Killing - Contains 9mm Pistol SD, smoke and smoke bomb remote.
- The Motorcade Interception - Contains an Agency contact and a M195 Sniper.
- Temple City Ambush - Contains an Agency contact and a SPAS 12.
Hitman: Blood Money
The concept of agency pickup is expanded further in Hitman: Blood Money, where instead of containing items pre-selected by the International Contract Agency, you can choose the items contained in the pickup, but the choices are still limited to unconcealable weapons that will attract unwanted public attention (except W2000 sniper rifle, which can be concealed in a sniper case), such as shotguns and rifles. Because of it, ICA no longer send pre-selected items as in previous games. However, Death of a Showman and A House of Cards are exceptions to this, as the former contains a Poison Syringe and a RU-AP Mine, and the latter contains a TMP, sniper ammo and a RU-AP Mine, although in the latter player can still bring pre-selected weapons.
- The agency pickup feature is used to replace the equipment purchase menu in Hitman: Codename 47, since special items such as poison cannot be retrieved normally.