Amendment XXV is the 12th and penultimate mission in Hitman: Blood Money. Agent 47 was tasked with the assassination of the American Vice-President Daniel Morris, who was working with The Franchise's notorious assassin Mark Parchezzi III, to eliminate the President of the United States, Tom Stewart.
- Daniel Morris
- Mark Parchezzi III.
After assassinating Anthony Martinez and Vaana Ketlyn, Agent 47 is contacted by Agent Carlton Smith to assassinate vice-president of the United States of America, Daniel Morris and the assassin aiming to kill the president, Mark Parchezzi III.
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
Listen up, 47. The President of the United States is about to be assassinated. You'd expect the CIA, FBI, or Secret Service to prevent the assassination, but we can't rely on them. We can't rely on them because the man behind the assassination is the acting Vice-President. The same shadowy group that had him appointed to the Vice-Presidency wants to put him into the Oval Office. They've got pull at every domestic agency.
The assassins are probably already in position, in the White House. Unless you can stop them, the President will almost certainly be assassinated as soon as he returns from Los Angeles. Your target is the notorious assassin Mark Parchezzi III and the Vice-President himself.
- The guards here will open fire if weapons are detected by metal detectors.
- Any confiscated weapon at the museum entrance will be stored away in security.
- The White House is surrounded by an iron gate which varies in height.
- Guards will respond if the laser alarm system is triggered in the museum.
- The First Lady has a dog which is regularly taken out for a walk.
- The Oval Office has been a setting for many historical meetings.
- Carpenters working in the main building have put up scaffolds for renovating purposes.
- Kill Mark Parchezzi III.
- Kill Daniel Morris.
- Escape the White House.
- SLP .40 - On some marines and Secret Service Agents and in the surveillance room.
- M14 - On most marines and in the guard quarters in the east wing.
- Desert Eagle - On Daniel Morris, or the guard room with a secret service (or the FBI Agents) outfit in west wing (2nd floor).
- MP5 - On some Secret Service Agents, more can be found in west wing guard room.
- Nailer - Carried by one of the carpenters on the top floor of the central wing.
- Custom 1911 - Carried by Mark Parchezzi III.
- Kitchen knife - In the east wing kitchen.
- Museum Staff - Can only move around the East Wing building.
- U.S. Marines - Can move everywhere except the Vice President's quarters and the West Wing building. Allowed to carry M14 and SLP .40 visibly without suspicion.
- Carpenter - Can move everywhere but the West Wing building. Allowed to enter Vice President's quarters after being frisked.
- Secret Service - Can move everywhere. Allowed to carry MP5 and SLP .40 visibly without suspicion.
- Janitor - Can move everywhere but the Vice President's quarters.
- Office Staff - Same as Janitor.
- The 25th Amendment concerns presidential succession. It is doubly appropriate for this mission since it concerns both the vice-president's ability to succeed a fallen president (Daniel Morris's plan) and the president's ability to replace a fallen vice-president (Agent 47's mission).
- Agent 47 can put his sniper rifle case (if the foil-padded upgrade has been acquired) through the conveyor belt and the X-Ray won't be able to tell what is inside. If the briefcase has not yet been upgraded, the guards will see what's inside and fire at you.
- This mission has by far the most security cameras in the game. Fortunately, stealing the video tape is easy enough, as the guards in the security room are too busy on their computers to notice 47 do so.
- Among the visitors present is a woman carrying a briefcase. If 47 manages to place a weapon into her briefcase, she will put her briefcase through the conveyor belt, causing her to be escorted by guards to a room for interrogation. Her briefcase will be stored in the security room. Strangely enough, if 47 himself were to put the briefcase through the conveyor belt, he will instead be instantly fired upon.
- The briefing for this mission (and the contract) is given by Agent Smith, as Diana has seemingly fled and lost contact with Agent 47. This is the only mission in Hitman: Blood Money where Agent 47 is briefed by someone else.
- If the First Lady is killed, she is mentioned in the newspaper story as an innocent bystander, instead of being referred to as the First Lady.
- The newspaper after the mission will reveal that Parchezzi is blamed for the assassination and is believed to have been killed by the Secret Service.
- The mission takes place on September 22, 2005. However, a cutscene at the end of the previous mission shows Agent Smith telling Agent 47 that assassination attempt would happen on August 18, 2005.
- The airline Agent 47 flies with in the cut-scene before the mission is called IO Airways, a reference to IO-Interactive, the company that developed the game.
- Throwing an object through the walk-through scanner will cause the guard near the scanner to fire on Agent 47, even if it is only a coin.
- In the courtyard leading to the West Wing, if the player coming from the main building, then moves into the back left corner and moves the camera to face toward the main building, floating trees can be seen beyond the hedge.
- Some signs inside the White House have humorous messages as Easter Eggs, such as "Department of Stuff" and "Monkeycage".
- The ringtone on Daniel Morris' mobile phone in the opening cutscene is the Hitman: Blood Money theme tune.
- If you attempt to avoid being frisked, you will be shot.
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out... - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|