Anaesthetic is a weapon in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin that is used to sedate an enemy for a period of time.
- Anathema - In inventory at the beginning of the level.
- Tunnel Rat - On the boxes by the door that leads to your target.
- Invitation to a Party (demo only) - In inventory at the beginning of the level.
47 has to be behind the target and in sneak mode, so he doesn't alert his victim. If there is only one enemy, then you should spend all doses but if there is more enemies you should spend less.
- If you are too far from your enemy and you want to sedate him press your walk button while running repeatedly. This will make 47 run but targets won't hear him. (PC Only)
- The easier difficulty is, the longer the time of effect is.