|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
Target(s): Giuseppe Guillani
Anathema takes place in Sicily, Italy, at the area where the Villa Borghese is stationed. It is owned by sicilian mafia boss Giuseppe Guillani, and is the living quarters for him, his son and his brother. It also houses multiple bodyguards.
The Villa Borghese contains multiple rooms, along with multiple NPC's carrying weapons. The level contains bodyguards, multiple firearms, and two delivery men, one donating flowers, and one carrying in food. At the beginning of the level, Giuseppe Guillani can be seen hitting golf-balls into the air, and afterwards a guard will walk outside to take a pee on a tree.
Mission Briefing Edit
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
This mutual arrangement we made to rescue your friend and mentor Father Vittorio means you will have to take care of a number of mafia members residing at the Villa Borghese, where he is kept hostage in the basement.
Prime target is Giuseppe Guillani. Security is not exactly lax — plenty of guards roaming the mansion compound. However, don't expect to free Vittorio just like that.
The Don is running a tight ship, and if alarmed he will probably kill the hostage and escape.
They are used to people coming to pay respect, ransoms or bribes - but they are alerted by unusual activities, check out the map we have of the grounds.
Buena Fortuna, 47!
- Kill Giuseppe Guillani.
- Take key to prison cell from Don Guillani.
- Rescue Vittorio in the basement.
- Kitchen Knife - Found in the kitchen on the first floor.
- Golf Club - Found in Giuseppe Guillani's bedroom on the second floor, and on the balcony.
- 9mm Pistol - Carried by most of the guards.
- Snub Nosed Revolver - Carried by Don Guillani.
- Desert Eagle - Carried by Guillani's brother, his son, and in the study on the first floor.
- Double-Barreled Shotgun - Carried by one of the guards at the front door, and by the lawyer on the second floor.
- R93 Sniper - Found in the garage.
- Bodyguard - Found everywhere throughout the grounds.
- Delivery Boy - The player can hold weapons inside the food crate.
- Postman - Can be used to get inside the mansion, but will be frisked at the gate.
- "Anathema", when translated from Greek to English, means "Curse".
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Italy||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|