| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Axe is a tool used commenly by lumberjacks to cut trees and wood.
- "A lumberjack's tool."
The axe can be used as a weapon in several different ways. It can be swung into a targets head head-on, splitting it down the middle. It can be hooked around a targets neck from behind, and subsequently torn backwards. It can be driven into the ribs of a target, and torn out. Lastly, the axe may be thrown into the head of a target as a weapon, or thrown as a distraction.
- A Personal Contract: In the gardens, stuck on a tree at the beginning (to the left of the round grill as you enter the area with the first guard in the mission).
- The King of Chinatown: On the very right border of the map when you first enter; on a crate to the far left of the entrance to the alleyway to Snowman's apartment.
- Shaving Lenny: Stuck in the wooden staircase near the scrapyard exit to the street; stuck on a dart board near the ledge in Barbershop.
- Dexter Industries: Stuck on a tree stump in Dead End.
- Attack of the Saints: Cornfield; Stuck to a log in the playground behind the Command Post.