| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Crowbar is a melee weapon found in Hitman: Absolution and HITMAN™.
- "A carbon-steel crowbar."
The crowbar can be used to attack targets head-on, swinging it into their heads, or it may be used from behind on an unsuspecting target to strangle them. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction. In HITMAN™ the crowbar can also be used to open locked doors or to make other "accidents" happen.
- Shaving Lenny - On two metal drums and a crate in the scrapyard near the fence to the garage.
- Fight Night - In the arena, on a cardboard box in the middle of the room beyond the leftmost bar.
- Attack of the Saints - Reception; Enter the vent, out the door, straight ahead on some tires, close to the exit.
- Countdown - In the corner of the minefield, near the helipad
- Freeform Training: Behind a locked door on the docks near the starting point. Players are instructed to pick this crowbar up in guided training.
- The Final Test: Atop a small crate near the starting point, next to the climbable chainlink fence.