Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Death on the Mississippi is the eighth mission in Hitman: Blood Money. Agent 47 is tasked with eliminating six members of the Gator Gang, a drug distributing group, and the gang's leader, Skip Muldoon.
Target: Skip Muldoon
Welcome to the Mississippi, 47. A local gang known as the Gators handle the distribution of drugs up and down the Mississippi. The Gators move their merchandise on a tourist riverboat. Our client wants you to shut them down. Your job is to eliminate the six Gator crew members and their boss. The client also wants any documents you find in the boss’s safe, which is somewhere on the upper deck. The Gators stay in their private area on the top two decks of the ship. Access to that area is limited. We have no other information. Keep up the good work, 47.
- The engine room is off limits to passengers - the furnace is a dangerous workplace.
- Man overboard - the wild waters of the river will cause certain death.
- The captain's cake is being prepared in the galley in the rear of the 4th deck.
- Only first class pursers are allowed in the Gators private area.
- The lower class kitchen prepares food for both the tourists on board as well as the Gators on the top deck. Extra flavor could be added.
- The boss has received some heavy gear from a business alliance. The present is kept secure at the staff quarters.
- Kill Skip Muldoon.
- Kill the Gator Gang (Six targets).
- Retrieve the pictures.
- Escape via the rescue boat.
- Snub Nosed Revolver - Carried by the sailors. If you don't want to get them from sailors, you can find some in the staff quarters, where you find the FN-2000 rifle.
- Bull .480 - Carried by the 5 of the Gators gang members and found in the storage room in the Staffs' quarters
- Shotgun - Carried by the Gator guarding Muldoon's office (5th deck)
- FN-2000 - In a storage room in the Staffs' quarters (2nd deck)
- Desert Eagle - Carried by Skip Muldoon (5th deck)
- Kitchen knife - Carried by the 1st class purser in the kitchen
- Fire Extinguisher - In the engine room and in the kitchen
- Shovel - In the engine room
Agent 47 assassinated Skip Muldoon, leader of the Gator Gang, as well as the gang's members, ending the gang's business and overall activity.
- Due to the number of Gator Gang members, only Skip Muldoon will appear in the loading screen.
- With the 7 targets, this mission has the second-most enemies to terminate, the first being Requiem, which everyone in the mission are targets.
- The mission's name may be a reference to the 1937 detective novel Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie.
- It is suggested several times that Skip Muldoon is sadistic and sexually depraved. As well as having a semi-nude Purser in the shower, he will have some suggestive dialogue towards the player in the case that he is wearing the First Class Purser outfit. It is also suggested that he is a pedophile, and molested his niece.
- It is highly likely that his niece wanted Muldoon dead, and also orchestrated the next mission, Till' Death Do Us Part.
- There is an easter egg where if a certain amount of requirements are met, everyone in the mission will behave "Zombie-Like."
- This mission is very similiar to The Wang Fou Incident, where there are six members of a gang and one additional target.
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out… - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|