|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Guard dogs are the most common variant. They are often tasked with keeping an area secure. They are hostile towards 47 and will attack him if they see him trespassing.
Poodles appear only in Blood Money. They function as pets and follow wherever their masters go. Although they are unable to attack, they can alert nearby guards.
Hitman: Codename 47
- Gunrunner's Paradise - Around one of the buildings where meeting might take place.
- Plutonium Runs Loose - Most patrolling guards in the northern and eastern parts of the harbor use dogs.
- Beldingford Manor - Kept in a large cage and if the guards are alarmed they are released.
- Deadly Cargo - Kept in the police station in a cage.
Hitman: Blood Money
- A New Life - Guards Vinnie's backyard.
- Till Death Do Us Part - Guards the priest's boat. This dog is called General Lee, possibly after Robert E. Lee, a Confederate general during the Civil War.
- Shaving Lenny - In a fenced area in the scrapyard and two mating in a fenced of area next to the barbecue in the second part of the mission.
- Dexter Industries - In the Factory Compound.
- In Blood Money, the dog count as a witness. They can be sedated or poisoned by being fed laced sausages. If its body is found, the player's rating will not be affected.
- In Absolution, they can be pacified by being fed bones (Shaving Lenny and Dexter Industries).
- Blood Money is the only Hitman game with two different breeds of dog, German Shepherds and Yorkshire Terriers, Codename 47 and Contracts has Dobermans, and Absolution has Pitbulls.