| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Fire Extinguisher is an active fire protection device used to extinguish or control small fires, often in emergency situations
- "A heavy, pressurized cylinder."
It can be found in many buildings and is commonly used to extinguish fires. However, it can be used as a killing armament by clubbing a victim on the side of their head from behind, causing them to succumb to severe blunt force trauma and die.
- "A fire extinguisher. Heavy enough to knock an individual unconscious in close combat."
Hitman: Blood Money
- Death of a Showman: Outside Joseph Clarence's office beside the guard.
- A Vintage Year: Found inside the secret Delgado drug lab.
- Death on the Mississippi: Inside the engine room and the kitchen.
- Terminus: Main floor, on the pillar in the sitting area to the left after entering the hotel.
- Hunter and Hunted: Loading Area, on the left wall after entering the area.
- Rosewood: In the room across from the exit and in the first floor medical lab.
- Death Factory: On a staircase in R&D.
- Attack of the Saints:
- Skurky's Law: Behind the door inside the small archive before entering the parking lot.
- Blackwater Park: In the Blackwater Park segment, in the laundry room.