The Fire Poker is a solid metal rod with a pointed tip used commonly to poke fires in fireplaces.
- "A solid metal rod with a pointed tip."
In Absolution, the fire poker may be swung into a target's head, or used on an unsuspecting target from behind to strangle them. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction. Please note that it is considered a heavy object and cannot be thrown as far as most objects, without Throwing II and Throwing III.
- "A wrought-iron poker. Can be used to non-lethally incapacitate an individual either in close combat or from behind."
- The Bjarkhov Bomb: Near the fireplace in the station in which Fabian Fuchs is eating his borsch.
- Beldingford Manor: Near a fireplace in the manor.
- A Personal Contract: Near the fireplace in the Mansion Ground Floor segment.
- End of the Road: Under some rubble towards the front of the wagon.
- Blackwater Park: On the balcony and in front of the fireplace in the Penthouse.
- The Showstopper: Near the fireplace in the kitchen. Near all fireplaces on the first floor.