| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Gasoline Can is a can filled with liquid gasoline which can be shot by 47 to cause an explosion or to inflict blunt force trauma into a victim's head.
- "A can containing flammable gasoline."
Gasoline cans can be thrown and damaged, creating an explosion, killing everyone around it after a short span of time, however it may be shot twice in order to immediately explode it. Aside from its explosive nature, it can be used as a typical melee weapon, by striking a target in the head. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- Next to the car in front of Manor.
- In the basement next to the garden tool.
- In the boiler room that is in the eastern Manor's wing.
- On a crate right next to the dance studio, directly to the right when first entering.
- In Snowman's apartment.
- Upstairs, on the floor in the long room across from the bear statue.
- In Courtyard, near the civilian getting interrogated.
- Near the reception desk on the first floor.
- In the underground bunker under the firing range.
- Various locations.
- In the garage with the droppable car lift.
- In Dead End, Next to a crate just after the back up security objective
- In Old Mill, next to the TV, covered by some boxes
- Behind a fake bush on the far end of the land mine field at the left side.
- In the hangar on an oil drum located behind the trailer
- Near the guard standing by the Factory Guard disguise.
- Reception: In the corner area that is partially walled off and next to the yellow car and patriot RV.
- In the very beginning of the "Outgunned" section, there are a few sitting next to some of the cars.
- In the park near most outdoor lights and in the penthouse area near the barbeque on the balcony
- Cemetery Entrance: On the right side of the exit underneath the first aid box.