| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Hammer is a melee weapon that can be found in Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Absolution, and HITMAN™.
Hitman: Blood Money
It is somewhat dangerous and takes about 1-3 hits to kill someone. It is semi-common throughout the game, and it is one of the first melee weapons seen in Hitman: Blood Money. Like most melee weapons in the game, it will be stained in blood if you hit someone with it.
It can be used for executions from behind, although it can be tough to pull off. 47 thrusts the blunt side of the hammer into the victim's skull.
Alternatively, it could be thrown to injure or kill someone. Unlike knives, the hammer can be reobtained. However, it will be covered in blood, and enemies who see 47 holding it will attack him, even if disguised as a worker.
The hammer can be used as a melee weapon head-on by smashing it into the side of a target's head, and by strangling an unsuspecting target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
Like Hitman: Absolution's implementation of the hammer, the hammer can be used to knock out targets and as a distraction.
Hitman: Blood Money
- Death of a Showman: Found in Joseph Clarence's office and in the room before the elevator near the drug lab.
- A Vintage Year: Found in a closet on the second floor of Delgado's mansion and on top of a barrel at the hangar.
- Curtains Down: Used by one of the workers working on a small stand in the basement.
- Requiem: Found in the equipment tool shed.
- A Personal Contract: In the garden, on a low wall near the giant shield sculpture.
- Run For Your Life: On the floor in one of the hippie apartments.
- Shaving Lenny: On the floor in Gavin LeBlond's garage; on the picnic table immediately after entering Barbershop segment.
- Dexter Industries: On barrels just after the primary security objective, behind the two card.
- Death Factory: R&D area.
- Fight Night: In both the hangar and arena, scattered about the place.
- Skurky's Law: On the table left of the judge in the courtroom, along with garden gnomes and a golf club.
- Operation Sledgehammer: In the vacant storage hall on a shelf next to a trash bag. Also, next to a crate of boxes close to the corner exit into the Hope Fair level.
- Countdown: On the ground beneath the drop-able construction pallet.
- In Blood Money, if NPCs see the player (disguised as a worker) kill someone by throwing it to the head, NPCs will not be aware. This may be a glitch.