| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Hendrik Schmutz was an Afrikaner white supremacist from South Africa.
- Height: 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Weight: 205 lbs. (93 kg.)
- Hair: Blond
- Age: 39
Hitman Blood Money
He planned to sell DNA research, which consisted of DNA specimens, elaborate lab reports and valuable informational files, to Saudi sheikh Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa in exchange for a black suitcase which contained a large amount of untraceable blood diamonds. He was assassinated by 47 at a Las Vegas casino in 2005.
- Schmutz can be found at the bar in the Shamal casino drinking. However, after a few drinks, he will go to the restroom. This routine is repeated until Al-Khalifa arrives.
- He will also return to his room (707) periodically, and a DNA briefcase can be found in his room. He will panic if it is removed.
- He will immediately open fire on 47 if he sees him stealing the DNA briefcase.
- 47 can pose as Schmutz in his suit when meeting Al-Khalifa, as long as he is carrying the DNA briefcase. This renders Schmutz's disguise useless.
- His weapon of choice is a suppressed SLP .40 pistol. He is only one of two different NPCs in the game who uses that weapon, the other being Angelina Mason.
- His surname "Schmutz" is a German word for "dirt".
- It is quite ironic that Schmutz worked with the sheikh and the scientist, due to his status as a white supremacist.