| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
NB: users that have slow computers or bad graphic cards should refrain from using cheats, as it may crash your game randomly.
To enable the console to enter the following cheats, you need to go to the root folder of Hitman: Codename 47, and find a file named Hitman.ini. Open the file using any hex editors or text editors and type this string in the middle paragraph section:
After the configuration has been made, run the game, and during a level, press ` (tilde) to bring the Console down. Enter the following commands for the cheats to take effect.
|godmode 1||godmode 0||
47 is invulnurable
|invisible 1||invisible 0||47 is invisible|
Get all weapons and items
|infammo||unknown||gives infinite ammo|
- Some unusable equipment in the game will appear in your inventory when you use the giveall cheat, such as:
- A derringer (The Lee Hong Assassination) (Traditions of the Trade).
- A blowgun (Find the U'Wa Tribe).
- Sometimes miscellaneous items like a vacuum cleaner (Traditions of the Trade, can only be seen when you go to thermal bath, then change into appropriate clothes, scrolling through the list and clicking vacuum cleaner)
- A train track switch (Gunrunner's Paradise), which when used will instantaneously crash the game.