|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
The series of games by Io-Interactive, and the books are taken into account. The movies are exempt from this listing.
Events at the Asylum
- Clone #47 successfully cloned September 5th, 1964.
- #47's first pet died, and the first time he's ever cried.
- At age 12, #47 kills a fellow clone out of revenge, and escapes the asylum, only to be found and taken back for heavier training, after a full course breakfast.
Training with the Agency
- Free-form training at an Agency hideout.
- Agent 47's final test with The Agency.
- #47 was hired and acquired the title of Agent.
Events of Hitman: Codename 47
- The assassination of a Red Dragon Triad delegate.
- The assassination of multiple Blue Lotus Triad members, starting a gang war.
- The assassination of the Red Dragon, Blue Lotus Triad delegates and the Hong Kong Chief of Police.
- The assassination of Lee Hong, the rescuing of Agent Smith and the retrieving of the Jade Figure.
- Agent 47 found the U'wa Tribe and helped them to gain access to Pablo Ochoa.
- Agent 47 sacrifices a pig to Tezcatlipoca, gaining access to Ochoa's drug camp.
- The assassination of Pablo Ochoa and the destruction of his drug lab.
- The assassination of Sergei Bjarkhov and Fabian Fuchs and the destruction of the dirty bomb.
- The assassination of Franz and Fritz Fuchs and the securing of the terrorist bomb.
- The assassination of Klaas Teller and Rutgert Van Leuvan and the retrieving the incriminating photos.
- Agent 47 tracks Ivan Zilvanovitch to Arkadij Jegorov.
- The assassination of Arkadij Jegorov and the nuke his disarmed.
- The assassination of Dr. Odon Kovacs, and the rescuing of Agent Smith.
- The face off between Agent 47 and a dozen of Clone #48. Dr. Otto Ort-Meyer is also killed.
- Agent 47 escapes the Asylum.
Events of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Father Emilio Vittorio is kidnapped. Agent 47 comes out of retirement.
- The assassination of Giuseppe Guillani, and the failed rescue of Father Vittorio.
- The assassination of an unknown Russian general.
- The assassination of General Makarov and Igor Kubasko.
- The assassination of General Mikhail Bardachenko, and the rescuing of Agent Smith.
- The assassination of Vladimir Zhupikov.
- The assassination, of Masahiro Hayamoto Jr., and the tracking of Masahiro Hayamoto Sr.
- Agent 47 evades detection and makes his way closer to Masahiro Hayamoto Sr.
- Agent 47 evades detection and destroys the generators giving power to Hayamoto's security system.
- The assassination of Masahiro Hayamoto Sr.
- The failed assassination of Charlie Sidjan.
- Agent 47 hacks Carniwarez's systems.
- The assassination of Charlie Sidjan.
- The assassination of Ahmed Zahir and Mohammad Amin, allowing Agent 47 to get closer to his cargo.
- The assassination of Abdul Bismillah Malik, allowing 47 to get closer to his cargo.
- The assassination of Yussef Hussein, Agent 47 acquired the cargo and sent it off.
- The assassination of the Indian Assassins and the rescuing of Agent Smith.
- The assassination of Hannelore von Kamprad.
- The assassination of Deewana Ji.
- The failed assassination of Sergei Zavorotko.
- The assassination of Sergei Zavorotko and his bodyguards, the rescuing of Father Vittorio, and 47's leave of Gontranno.
Events of Hitman: Enemy Within
Flashbacks of Hitman: Contracts
March 17, 2004
- Agent 47 remembers escaping the Asylum.
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Cambell Sturrock/The Meat King, Andrei Puscus, and the failing to rescue the clients daughter.
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Fabian Fuchs and Sergei Bjarkhov and destroying the dirty bomb. (The Bjarkhov Bomb)
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Winston and Alastair Beldingford, and rescuing Giles Northcott.
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Klaas Teller and Rutgert Van Leuven and retrieving the photos.
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Arkadij Jegorov and disarming his nuke. (Combines Gunrunner's Paradise and Plutonium Runs Loose from Hitman: Codename 47)
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Fritz and Frantz Fuchs. (Traditions of the Trade) Agent 47 was healed by a french Agency doctor and is now recovering.
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating the Red Dragon delegate (Remake of Kowloon Triads in Gang War)
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Blue Lotus Triad members, causing gang war. (Remake of Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant)
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating the Hong Kong Chief of Police. (Remake of The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant)
- Agent 47 remembers assassinating Lee Hong, rescuing Agent Smith, and retrieving the Jade Figurine.
- Agent 47 fully recovers from being shot, and assassinates Albert Fournier.
- Agent 47 escapes Paris and meets up with Diana Burnwood on an airplane.
Events of Hitman: Blood Money
January 10, 2004
February 29, 2004
March 17, 2004
- The assassination of Alvaro D'Alvade (Philippe Berceuse) and Richard Delahunt.
- Agent 47 assassinates Albert Fournier, and escapes Paris.
March 31, 2004
- The assassination of Carmine DeSalvo, Lorenzo Lombardo, Rudy Menzana, and the rescuing of Agent Smith.
May 15, 2004
October 25, 2004
December 24, 2004
January 12, 2005
February 17, 2005
June 9, 2005
August 15, 2005
September 22, 2005
Late Fall, 2005
Events of Hitman: Damnation
Events of Hitman: Sniper Challenge
Events of Hitman: Absolution
February 8, 2013
February 9, 2013
February 10, 2013
- The assassination of Dom Osmond, Agent 47 escaping from the police and the assassination of Wade's people.
February 11, 2013
- Agent 47 obtains his Silverballers back.
- The assassination of the Hope Cougars and the kidnapping of Lenny Dexter.
- The assassination of Lenny Dexter.
- The infiltration of Dexter Industries.
- The assassination of Dr. Green, Dr. Valentine, and Dr. Ashford.
- The assassination of Sanchez.
- The assassination of the Saints.
February 12, 2013
- The assassination of Clive Skurky.
- Agent 47 goes to his tailor to get a new suit for his final showdown with Blake Dexter.
- Agent 47 arrives at Blake Dexter's apartment complex.
February 13, 2013
Late Summer, 2013
Events of HITMAN™
- The Shadow Client meets with Viktor Novikov about the "Secrets of the Global Elite".
- The assassination of Viktor Novikov and Dalia Margolis.
- The assassination of Silvio Caruso, Francesca De Santis, and the destruction of a deadly virus.
- The Shadow Client meets with an unnamed business man, gains a "key", and kills him.
- The assassination of General Reza Zaydan and Claus Hugo Strandberg.
- Two men in New York city discuss the recent assassinations, and deduce it as an attack on "Providence".
- The assassination of Jordan Cross and Ken Morgan.
- Diana Burnwood meets up with Agent 47 and informs him that the Agency's now searching for a single "Shadow Client", who has indirectly set each of the contracts in motion by leaking information to the actual clients.
- The assassination of Sean Rose, Penelope Graves, Ezra Berg and Maya Parvati, and 47 finds out that Erich Soders betrayed the Agency
- The Shadow Client tracks Agent 47 with a sniper rifle in Colorado while talking to a woman named Olivia via headset about various anonymous interactions.
- The assassination of Yuki Yamazaki and Erich Soders.
- An unknown man from "Providence" meets with Diana Burnwood on a train to inform her that there will be no retaliation for the contract on Soders and Yamazaki, and to discuss being "partners" in hunting the Shadow Client.
- Despite the other games following the general time period as they released, HITMAN™ is the only one so far to jump into the future, taking place in 2019.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Events of Hitman: Enemy Within.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Events of Hitman: Codename 47.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Events of HITMAN™.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Events of Hitman: Contracts.
- ↑ Events of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Events of Hitman: Blood Money
- ↑ Events of Hitman: Damnation.
- ↑ Events of Hitman: Sniper Challenge.
- ↑ Events of Hitman: Absolution.
- ↑ "Talking HITMAN" Documentary (w/ Io-Interactive) - "Talking HITMAN: Storytelling, Part Two"