|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Jorge Garcia. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Hitman Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Jorge Garcia is an American actor most well known for playing the role of Hugo Reyes (Hurley) on the hit TV series LOST. He also provided additional voices for the game Hitman: Blood Money.
His first performance was as the villain in his school's seventh-grade musical production, based on the comic strip Drabble. It was after this that he began to seriously consider acting as a career. Once he completed college, he joined the Beverly Hills Playhouse and has been working steadily as an actor ever since.
- Fringe (2011) as Kevin the Security Guard
- Lost (2004–2010) as Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
- Higglytown Heroes (2005) as Dog Trainer Hero
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (2004) as Drug Dealer
- Becker (2003–2004) as Hector Lopez
- Columbo: Columbo Likes the Nightlife (2003) as Julius (TV Movie)
- Rock Me, Baby (2003) as Vizzy
- Old School (2003) as Jorge (TV Movie)
- Spin City (2001) as Cabbie
- How I Met Your Mother (2010) as Steve Henry aka "The Blitz"
- The Midnight Zone
- Something Borrowed Something Blue
- Romancing Valentino
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Guys and Dolls
- When We Were Pirates (2012) as Jason
- Seymour's Last Rule (2008) as Seymour Holmes
- Sweetzer (2007) as Sergio
- Deck the Halls (2006) as Wallace
- Little Athens (2005) as Pedro
- The Good Humor Man (2005) as Mt. Rushmore
- Our Time Is Up (2004) as Gardener
- Happily Even After (2004) as Chris
- Tales from the Crapper (2004) as Racoon Head
- The Slow and the Cautious (2002) as Teddy
- King of the Open Mic's (2000) as Meatloag
- Tomorrow by Midnight / Midnight 5 (1999) as Jay
- Raven's Ridge (1997) as Monty
- Hitman: Blood Money, (2005) - Various
- Garcia was the first actor to be cast on Lost.
- Did a commercial once for the fast-food chain, Jack in the Box.
- Appeared as a contestant in a game show called "Russian Roulette".
- Garcia is also good friends with Henry Ian Cusick who played the role of Desmond Hume in LOST and Udre Belicoff in the Hitman film.
- Jorge Garcia Q&A Forum at Thefuselage.com.
- Dispatches From The Island - Jorge Garcia's personal blog while on Lost
- Biography - at ABC Medianet.
- Honolulu Midweek (October 6, 2006) "Hurley Goes House Hunting" by Yu Shing Ting - article by local media on Garcia's move to Hawaii, relationship breakup, his pet dog, paparazzi, and house-hunting.
- List of movies and TV shows that Garcia appears in.
- Dutch Lost Interview.
- Jorge Garcia Interview At The LOST Convention.
- Jorge Garcia’s profile on the Internet Movie Database.