Hitman: Codename 47
The minigun can be bought in the level Plutonium Runs Loose for $10,750, while ammo can be bought for $1,000 each. It can also be found in the level Say Hello to My Little Friend and in the final level, Meet Your Brother, in a maintenance room.
It makes a comeback as one of the game's secret weapons. Discharging 2,000 rounds a minute which kill in 1-2 hits, it is incredibly powerful—it would shred anyone unfortunate enough to be in its line of fire, including armored SWAT members.
However, its enormous firepower comes with a price. When wielded, 47's movements are affected significantly—47 is unable to run, sneak or crouch. Additionally, the weapon has a few-second delay to spool up its rotating barrel before it starts firing.
- The Minigun is the most powerful weapon in the entire series by sheer firepower. It is also the fastest firing and heaviest weapon in the series.
- The Minigun is the only other Hitman weapon to directly affect the player's movement, apart from scoped sniper rifles.
- Strangely, the weapon does not appear to have a magazine which holds its 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
- Oddly enough, the patient who has the minigun in Contracts does not seem hindered in any way by the gun's weight, going so far as running back and forth while still wielding it even though Agent 47 is slowed down considerably when carrying it. He will never fire on Agent 47, regardless of what he does.
- In Blood Money, it is possible to use the Minigun effect on all weapons in Agent 47's arsenal (enabling all of them with the power and firing rate) with the help of trainers.