| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The M16A2 is an assault rifle in Hitman: Codename 47. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, as it is very accurate, deals high damage, has fast reload, doesn't restrict movement and ammo for it is easy to find.
Hitman: Codename 47
- Find the U'Wa Tribe - In a cache near the native village and on some guards.
- The Jungle God - Hidden inside a temple.
- Plutonium Runs Loose - On some guards.
- The Setup - Found in one of the third floor rooms along with some ammo.
- The real M16A2 can only fire in burst and single fire, but the one in Hitman: Codename 47 can fire in full auto.
- The M16A2 gets replaced by the M4 Carbine in Hitman: Contracts.