934 articles created since creation on 10 February 2006.
- "I always knew I didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget - those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust."
- ―Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Agent 47 is a contract killer who works for the International Contract Agency as a contract killer. He is the 47th clone created by Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer in his secret underground cloning lab. 47 possesses a 47th chromosome which makes him more deadlier than a normal man. 47 was established by Ort-Meyer himself as his first success, and thus, he raised 47 as his own son.
47's DNA contains the genes of his Five Fathers, who all met in the French Foreign Legion. On his adulthood, Ort-Meyer purposefully let 47 escape his asylum, which was Ort-Meyer's cover for the cloning lab. After a year, 47 was employed by the ICA, where he worked as a contract killer for many years.
- Not sure how to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has a list of articles that need help called "Stubs". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! But before uploading images, make sure to check Image Policy first!
- Be sure to check out our Community guidlines and our Manual of Style.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Hitman.
Hitman Wiki Blogs