An online encyclopedia about the Hitman series.
We are currently going through some changes and you can help us improve!!
- "I always knew I didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget - those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust."
- ―Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Agent 47 is an assassin who works for the International Contract Agency. He is the 47th clone created by Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer in his secret underground cloning lab. Agent 47 possesses a 47th chromosome which makes him more deadlier than a normal man. 47 was established by Ort-Meyer himself as his first success, and thus, he raised 47 as his own son.
47's DNA contains the genes of [[The Five Fathers|]], who all met in the French Foreign Legion. In his adulthood, Ort-Meyer purposefully let 47 escape his asylum, which was Ort-Meyer's cover for the cloning lab. After a year, 47 was employed by the ICA, where he worked as a contract killer for many years.
Hitman: Absolution - Exclusive Director Commentary Walkthrough "Run For Your Life" .
Will you buy Hitman Sniper Challenge on PC?
- Not sure how to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has a list of articles that need help called "Stubs". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! But before uploading images, make sure to check Image Policy first!
- Be sure to check out our Community guidlines and our Manual of Style.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Hitman.
Hitman Wiki Blogs
These editors are Jpx400, who has a total of 828 edits and Sledgehammerx, who has a total of 827 edits!
Jpx400's and Sledgehammerx's work on the Hitman Wiki has been that of the many dedicated edits to new information from Hitman: Absolution allowing the community to keep up-to-date with all the new information as it is released.
Congratulations Guys and thanks for the awesome work!!