| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Their first appearance is in The Gontranno Sanctuary, and later on they appear in the The garden shed, where they mostly serve as targets for testing out weapons. They are however very difficult to hit.
They occasionally appear in Blood Money.
Their most significant appearance so far is in Absolution, where they appear frequently and usually explode upon being shot. Additionally, the character Birdie is named so after his fondness of pigeons.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- The Gontranno Sanctuary
- The Garden Shed - On the roof of the church and on the ground, they will flee if approached.
Hitman: Blood Money
- Curtains Down - Inside the dome where the chandelier can be rigged.
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge - Located at various points on the skyscraper. If all five are shot, the Challenge "No Pigeons Harmed" will unlock, and Birdie will appear on the roof and release a large number of flying pigeons. Another flying pigeon will also appear and fly slowly to the right, and if shot, it will unlock the challenge "Fly By Prevented".
- Run For Your Life - They are found in several locations in the Harold Washington Library.
- World of Tomorrow - In the town square.