|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
Plutonium Runs Loose is the 11th mission in Hitman: Codename 47. It is the second and final mission of the hit on Arkadij Jegorov.
- Arkadij "Boris" Jegorov
Agent 47 must squeeze his way through the harbor of Rotterdam, and kill Jegorov stopping his trade of weapons.
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
Well done. The GPS you "sold" to Ivan led us to Boris.
We have to move fast. Boris is getting ready to leave Rotterdam! You will be inserted next to the quay where Boris's ship is located. The area is locked off and the gates are guarded.
Note: we have last minute information that there might be a nuke on-board the ship! The model is old so you should be able to disarm it if necessary.
- Eliminate Boris
- Nuke must be disarmed
- Take ship on international waters
- The Agency has tracked down Boris' ship to dock 45 and we know that he is on board. You must board the ship and eliminate Boris.
- Boris is carrying a nuke on-board the ship. It is most likely well hidden and Boris might even arm it if he feels threatened.
- Take control of the ship, and start the engines from the bridge. Then steer the boat to a designated meeting point in international waters.
- We have information about a small arms depot in the harbor. Locate it and see if you can use any of it.
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer' - Bought from start of the mission. Also in the weapons cache.
- Beretta '92 - Ditto. Also on some sailors.
- Beretta '92 Silenced - Ditto. Also in the weapons cache.
- Heckler & Koch MP5 - Ditto.
- Heckler & Koch MP5SD - Ditto. Also in the weapons cache.
- Walther WA2000 Sniper - Ditto. Also in the weapons cache.
- Franchi PA3/215 - Ditto. Also in the weapons cache.
- M134 Minigun - Ditto. Also in the nuke's room.
- M16A2 - On some guards.
- Kevlar Body Armor - Bought from start of the mission.
- Compass - Ditto.
- Binoculars - Ditto.
- Car Bomb - Inside the weapons cache.
- Suit - Starting outfit, enemies will attack on sight.
- Mercenary - Useful for getting to the ship, but useless on the ship.
- Sailor - Cannot visibly hold weapons but is the only one allowed on the ship.
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|