|Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Location:||Harbor, Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Preceded by:||Gunrunner's Paradise|
|Succeeded by:||The Setup|
|Game:||Hitman: Codename 47|
|There is no walkthrough available for this mission. Lend a hand and write it.|
Plutonium Runs Loose is the 11th mission in Hitman: Codename 47. It is the second and final mission of the hit on Arkadij Jegorov. It was combined with Gunrunner's Paradise and remade as Deadly Cargo in Hitman: Contracts.
Target: Arkadij "Boris" Jegorov
Well done. The GPS you 'sold' to Ivan led us to Boris.
We have to move fast. Boris is getting ready to leave Rotterdam! You will be inserted next to the quay where Boris's ship is located. The area is locked off and the gates are guarded.
Note: we have last minute information that there might be a nuke onboard the ship! The model is old so you should be able to disarm it if necessasry.
- Eliminate Boris
- Nuke must be disarmed
- Take ship on international waters
The Agency has tracked down Boris' ship to dock 45 and we know that he is on board. You must board the ship and eliminate Boris.
Boris is carrying a nuke onboard the ship. It is most likely well hidden and Boris might even arm it if he feels threatened.
Take control of the ship, and start the engines from the bridge. Then steer the boat to a designated meeting point in international waters.
We have information about a small arms depot in the harbor. Locate it and see if you can use any of it.
- Pentagon knife
- Fibre Wire
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer'
- Beretta 92
- Heckler & Koch MP5
- Beretta 92, silenced
- Walther WA2000 Sniper
- Franchi PA3/215
- Heckler & Koch MP5SD
- M134 Minigun
- Kevlar Body Armor
- Heckler & Koch MP5 - On some guards.
- M16A2 - On some guards.
- W2000 - In weapons cache.
- Car bomb - In weapons cache.
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - In weapons cache and on some sailors.
- Beretta 92SD - In weapons cache.
- AMT Hardballer - In weapons cache.
- Franchi PA3 - In weapons cache.
- MP5SD - In weapons cache.
- W2000 Sniper - In weapons cache.
- Mercenary: useful for getting to the ship but useless on the ship.
- Sailor: cannot visibly hold weapons but is the only one allowed on the ship.
- This mission along with its preceding mission took the biggest overhaul in the transition to Hitman: Contracts because it combined with its preceding mission and the level became drastically smaller.