The Blaser Jagdwaffen R93 Sniper (also known as "R93 Sniper") is a rifle featured in the Hitman series. It is a bolt-action sniper rifle. It is one of the series' most common sniper rifles, appearing in all games except Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman: Absolution.
Hitman: Codename 47
Cost (weapon): $1,550 Cost (magazines): $2 per round Type: Bolt-action rifle Maximum ammo: 50 rounds.
The R93 Sniper is one of the two available sniper rifles in Hitman: Codename 47, alongside the Walther WA 2000. Due to its cost, it is the most common sniper rifle in the game. It is un-silenced, and operates through bolt-action.
It is available in the following missions:
- Training - In the shooting range, 2nd basement level, leftmost part of the shooting range.
- Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - In the street, stacked on boxes in a dead end alleyway
- The Lee Hong Assassination - Inside basement close to where Agent Smith is held and in guard quarters.
- Find the U'Wa Tribe - In the tower near the bridge.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
On this game, The R93 has a 6-round magazine. It is available in the following locations:
- Anathema - Inside the garage.
- Temple City Ambush - On the sniper.
- Terminal Hospitality - In the temple.
In Hitman: Contracts the R93 is one of the game's rarest weapons, appearing only in two levels, and in both occasions wielded by enemy snipers. The rifle has a magazine capacity of five rounds.
It is available in the following locations:
- Deadly Cargo - On squad sniper who is on the warehouse's roof.
- The Seafood Massacre - On police sniper who is on the roof in front of Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant.