|Redemption at Gontranno|
|Targets:||Sergei Zavorotko and his bodyguards|
|Location:||Vittorio's Church, Noto, Sicily, Italy|
|Preceded by:||St. Petersburg Revisited|
|Succeeded by:||Death of a Showman (chronologically)|
|Game:||Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|There is a walkthrough available for this mission; see this page.|
Target: Sergei Zavorotko
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - Carried by some of the guards.
- Dragunov SVD - Carried by some of the guards.
- W2000 Custom Rifle - Carried by some of the guards.
- SP12 - Carried by Sergei.
- MP5- Carried by some of the guards.
- It is possible, though very difficult, to play this mission stealthy, and stats will not be recorded, unlike all other Hitman 2 missions.
- Just like the mission The Setup in Hitman: Codename 47, 47 does not bring any weapons with him (excluding Fiber Wire).
- This is the second mission in the Hitman series in which the last mission is set at the same place where the first mission took place. The first one is Meet Your Brother in Hitman: Codename 47.
- This mission has the most targets of any Hitman mission in the entire series.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Italy||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Finale||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|