| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Remote Explosive is an explosive in Hitman: Absolution.
- "Explosives fit with a radio controlled detonator."
Primarily used as a direct weapon, it can also be used to trigger accidents. It may also be used as a melee weapon by bashing it into the head of a target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction, so long as the detonator isn't triggered. The explosive acts like the RU-AP mine in Blood Money, 47 can only carry one Remote Explosive at a time.
- The King of Chinatown: In a crate above King's car.
- Run For Your Life: In the safe in the rundown apartment complex. Notebook located across the room is needed.
- Hunter and Hunted - In a warehouse where Dole meets the police officer.
- Shaving Lenny - Upstairs of Tyler Colvin's store.
- Dexter Industries: Storage room on the third floor of dexter industries.
- Death Factory - Storage room on Test Facility on the far right of the first floor, requires a keycard to get in. Silo: located on a shelf of the room where the weapon box sits.
- Fight Night - Between some boxes in the hangar; next to the C4 Brick in the arena.
- Attack of the Saints - On some Agency boxes in the Parking Lot segment.
- Operation Sledgehammer - In the sniper's nest in the Hope Fair segment.
- Blackwater Park - Start off the mission with it.
- Absolution - In the Burnwood Family Tomb segment.