Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Remote Explosive is an explosive in Hitman: Absolution.
- "Explosives fit with a radio controlled detonator."
Primarily used as a direct weapon, it can also be used to trigger accidents. It may also be used as a melee weapon by bashing it into the head of a target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction, so long as the detonator isn't triggered. The explosive acts like the RU-AP mine in Blood Money, 47 can only carry one Remote Explosive at a time.
- The King of Chinatown: In a crate above King's car.
- Run For Your Life: In the safe in the rundown apartment complex. Notebook located across the room is needed.
- Hunter and Hunted: In a warehouse where Dole meets the police officer.
- Shaving Lenny: Upstairs of Tyler Colvin's store.
- Dexter Industries: Storage room on the third floor of dexter industries.
- Death Factory: Storage room on Test Facility on the far right of the first floor, requires a keycard to get in. Silo; located on a shelf of the room where the weapon box sits.
- Fight Night: Between some boxes in the hangar; next to the C4 Brick in the arena.
- Attack of the Saints: On some Agency boxes in the Parking Lot segment.
- Operation Sledgehammer: In the sniper's nest in the Hope Fair segment.
- Blackwater Park: Start off the mission with it.
- Absolution: In the Burnwood Family Tomb segment.