Requiem is the 13th and final mission of Hitman: Blood Money.
- All NPC's in the area.
Tracked by enemy operatives and law enforcement, 47 went to his hideout, where he was abruptly visited by Diana, who proposed a plan to help them escape the Franchise. As 47 began to read the briefing he was given, Diana injected him with a syringe. After a brief struggle, 47 succumbed to the serum and collapsed, apparently dead, whereas Diana left the site.
Diana, Alexander Leland Cayne (the former FBI director devoted to stopping 47), and reporter Rick Henderson attended 47's funeral, with Cayne welcoming Diana to the Franchise. After Cayne and Henderson turned around walked away, Diana placed 47's Silverballers on his chest, and, after she applied her lipstick, she kissed him on the lips - which applied the antidote for the fake-death serum she injected him with. Diana then left the church, and blocked the gates behind her. 47 awoke moments before his own cremation and eliminated all 14 witnesses, including Cayne and Henderson.
47 then escaped the "funeral" to continue working as a hitman.
Sorry 47. This was the only way. You would have fought them whatever I said and you would have lost. You're buying me one more night.
- Kill Alexander Leland Cayne and all witnesses
- AMT Hardballer - 47 Automatically starts with it, you will have no upgrade but dual wield.
- SLP .40 - On the majority of Cayne's bodyguards.
- MP7 - On some of Cayne's bodyguards.
- Custom 1911 - On Cayne himself.
- Stilleto - On the black bodyguard with facial hair.
- Kitchen knife - In shed.
- Screwdriver - In shed.
- Hedge Cutter - In shed.
- Shovel - In shed.
- Hammer - In shed.
- This is the second mission in Blood Money in which the loading screen does not show the targets of the mission. The first one is Flatline, although that one shows the VIP of the mission.
- This is the only mission in Blood Money in which 47 does not wear his usual Suit, being instead dressed in white for his cremation.
- This mission has the first instance of 47 using profanity in the Hitman Series, as he yells "Bitch!" at Diana after she poisons him.
- One of the agents in the crowd carries not only a stiletto, but also sometimes tosses an RU-AP mine at 47 as a grenade.
- An alternate ending is present if the player does not refill 47's health bar with the movement controls -- the antidote to the fake-death serum apparently fails to work, and 47 is cremated, forever eliminating any chance of a functional clone being produced. This can be considered non-canon as 47 reappears in Hitman Absolution AFTER the events of this mission.
- Everyone except you in the map will be marked as a target, regardless of the difficulty. This is unique in the Hitman series as well, although Redemption at Gontranno only contains VIPs and targets.
- The church is supposed to resemble Jubilee Church in Rome, although there are differences in the layout, and the in-game church seems to be somewhere on the American upper east coast. It is also possible that the church is based on the private chapel of the "Palácio da Alvorada," Brazil's presidential palace.
- This is the only mission in Blood Money in which the Fiber Wire, poison or sedative syringes are not available, nor any available disguises.
- Despite the short length of this mission, it has the most melee weapons (including shovel, screw driver, hammer, etc.) of any Hitman mission to date, excluding Hitman: Absolution and HITMAN™.
- Requiem is the first time in the series 47 has had black targets, as a few of Cayne's bodyguards are African-American.
- Requiem is the only mission in Blood Money from where weapons cannot be collected for use in other missions or in the Hideout. They can be collected in Death of a Showman by placing them in the ICA Crate.
- When 47 first awakens from his dead state and begins to stand up, the environment will be moving extra slowly (similar to the near death slowdown 47 experiences on any other mission as he dies).
- You are able to grab the priest as a human shield as you wake up. Simply wait for him to stand to 47's left and then stand up as usual. You will take the priest hostage and have one silverballer instead of two, though it will still be called "silverballers".
- The Requiem Pack for HITMAN™ is inspired by this mission. It includes the white suit and gloves that 47 wears during the mission, and the striped shirt and tie which 47 wears throughout the series.
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out... - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|