| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Rieper 2000 Pro Nail Gun, or Nailer is short is a nail gun used by construction workers, usually assigned to renovate places.
It is a standard battery-powered nail gun that fires 15 gauge nails. Due to it not being designed to be a weapon, it inflicts very low damage on NPCs and has a slow rate of fire.
- Curtains Down - Used by workers directly underneath the stage.
- A New Life - In the basement.
- Amendment XXV - On the top floor of the central wing, two workers will be seen using them.
- Its nails (both missed and hit) are counted as shots fired in the newspaper.
- Despite its large magazine capacity, it is the weakest ranged weapon in the game, requiring over 20 shots on the torso to kill. Headshots, however, is an instant kill.
- If Agent 47 is wearing a worker's uniform while holding it, the guards will ignore him.
- Despite being relatively quiet, each shot can alert nearby guards like an unsilenced firearm even if the nearby construction workers are are also using a nailer, so it is unsuitable for serious missions.
- The IO-Interactive Logo can be seen in the slide when viewed at a closer angle.
- It's the only weapon in the game which can be brought to other missions, but is not displayed at the hideout.
- And the weapon is classified as a melee weapon in the pre-mission inventory.
- If the nailer is used for most of the mission, in newspaper report, it will show it's real name: "Rieper 2000 Pro Nail gun" and the type of nails: "15 Gauge Nails".