| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
SMG-SD6 is a variant of the H&K MP5 series. It is a sub-machine gun which holds 30 rounds in a magazine
It has been modified at the factory with an integrated suppressor and a special vented barrel that has small holes drilled into its sides to bleed of propellant gasses. This reduces the bullets muzzle velocity below the speed of sound, so no special subsonic ammunitions is needed.
In-game, it behaves like a SMG, but is silent, and it still retains the qualities and characterietics of the SMG. Due to the long silencer, it cannot be concealed, which is a major drawback.
- Hidden Valley - On ninjas.
- At the Gates - On ninjas.
- Shogun Showdown - On ninjas and inside guard room.
- Temple City Ambush - On assassin.
- In Blood Money, you need to purchase the upgrades and customize your MP5 (known as Tactical SMG in game).