|Low Velocity Ammo||$50,000||Less recoil, less noise|
|Magnum Ammo||$75,000||More damage, more recoil|
|Double Clip||$150,000||Faster reload|
|Butt Stock 1||$50,000||Less recoil, more precision|
|Butt Stock 2||$50,000||Less recoil, more precision|
|Silencer Type 1||$100,000||Less noise, less damage|
|Silencer Type 2||$200,000||Least noise, less damage|
|Short barrel||$100,000||More damage, less precision|
|Red dot sight||$200,000||More zoom, most precision (requires rail mount)|
|Rail Mount||$75,000||Required for red dot sight|
|Laser sight||$150,000||More precision|
|Extra Ammo||$75,000||Bigger capacity, more mags|
|Rapid fire||$100,000||Faster rate of fire, more recoil|
- The short barrel upgrade makes the weapon look more like an MP5K, the MP5's compact variant.
- The Tactical SMG features 25 round magazines, however in real life it has a 30 round capacity.
- It is not recommended to use Magnum ammo combined with the Rapid fire upgrade to fire in full auto, as the recoil is rather strong, and your aim will be severely offset after the fourth shot.
- Silence the SMG Tactical if you can, combine Low velocity ammo with it and you will get the quietest concealable automatic weapon in game.
- Purchase the Low velocity Ammo will reduce the noise, even without silencer.
- Adding the optic is a good option, it slightly increases your accuracy.