|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Saber is a sword-like item found in HITMAN™.
The Saber, like most other melee items found in HITMAN™, can be use as a distraction and weapon. You can toss it near an NPC to distract them, or use it in close combat (which results in an instant kill). The attack from behind takes less time than the front/side attacks; From the front, you'll slash the throat of the victim two times, while from the back, you only hit the head once. If you wish to remain undetected, you should only use the sword in quiet places, as it leaves a pool of blood behind.
- In a display case in the Napoleon exhibition next to the entrance hall.
- Attached on a wall in lawyer Bravuomo's office.
- Attached on a wall in the dining room inside Villa Caruso.
- In General Zaydan's office.
- In the converted shoe shop behind the counter.