| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Scissors are a melee weapon found in Hitman: Absolution and HITMAN™.
- "A large pair of shears for cutting various materials."
Scissors use almost exactly the same attacking methods as the Screwdriver. When attacking head-on, scissors can be driven into the midriff of a target, or into the neck and torn sideways. When attacking an unsuspecting target from behind, the target is dropped to their knees and it is driven into their clavicle. It may also be thrown into the head of a target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- Terminus: In the room with the projector.
- Run For Your Life: Inside the library.
- Shaving Lenny: Inside the barbershop.
- One of a Kind: In the basement.