| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Screwdriver is a melee weapon found in Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Absolution and HITMAN™.
Hitman: Blood Money
If Agent 47 sneaks up behind someone without them noticing, he can stab them in the side of their head. It is very silent and effective, allowing a very good chance of not being caught.
The screwdriver is an intimidating and versatile tool, providing some of the more gruesome kills in the game. When attacking head-on, the screwdriver can be driven into the midriff of a target, or into the neck and torn sideways. When attacking an unsuspecting target from behind, the target is dropped to their knees and it is driven into their clavicle. It may also be thrown into the head of a target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- "A screwdriver with an insulated handle. Can sabotage certain devices and installations, or be used to create leaks. Can be thrown or used in close combat to eliminate a target."
Similar as in Hitman: Absolution the screwdriver can be used to take out targets silently. It can also be thrown from a far to kill your target. It can also be now used on certain items on the environment, such as screwing apart an extension cord to turn a puddle into a lethal trap.
Hitman: Blood Money
- Curtains Down: Some workers in the basement have it, and some are lying around.
- Requiem: It is found in a shed in the right side of the church.
- Terminus: One is found next to the elevator in the basement.
- Run For Your Life: On a counter in the disco room.
- Shaving Lenny: Upstairs of main garage, in the small workshop room off of the break room.
- Dexter Industries:
- Death Factory:
- Fight Night:
- Attack of the Saints: On some barrels in an area next to the yellow car in Reception.
- Skurky's Law: On a crate to the right of the entrance to the control room of the holding cells.
- Operation Sledgehammer:
- Countdown: On a flat crate to the right after going up the first staircase.