Shane Stevens is an actor, director, and producer. He provided his voice for Lenny Dexter, the main antagonist Blake Dexter's son in Hitman: Absolution.
- Born to Ride (2011) as J.D.
- Sickle (2010) as Cid
- The Graves (2009) as Savior
- Redemption (2009) as Jack
- L.A. Ricochet (2009) as Ken
- Short Track (2008) as Navy Pilot
- Young, Single & Angry (2006) as Johnny
- Nog (2005) as Garret
- Leather and Iron (2002) as Hogg
- Tuesdays with Morrie (1999) as Sports Writer #2
- McLeod's Daughters (2005) as Slick
- Sliders (1999) as Harrell
- Silk Stalkings (1999)
- Malibu, CA (1999) as Handsome Swimmer