| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Statue Bust is a melee weapon featured in Hitman: Absolution.
- "A heavy bust cast in the likeness of a famous artist."
Statue busts may be used to kill targets by smashing it against their heads, head-on or from behind. Alternatively, they can also be thrown as distractions. Regardless of what method is used, the bust is broken in the process.
- A Personal Contract: Upstairs on the dresser right across from the stairs, under a painting.
- Terminus: Main floor, in the same room as the cranky woman, on the floor between ironing board and window.
- Run For Your Life: In the library.
- Skurky's Law: On a cigarette pack dispenser in the rotunda of the courthouse; in the judge's chambers.
- One of a Kind: On a table upstairs.
- Blackwater Park: On display in the penthouse.