Temple City Ambush is the 17th mission in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, and is set in India. It is the 1st of a 3 part mission, culminating in the hit on the leaders of a sacred cult based in India.
Target(s): Assassins (x2)
Your mission is to gain access to the sacred cult through a secret passage from behind one of the shops.
Our client was doublecrossed in Afghanistan — that chopper plus cargo was stolen by this cult. And now he wants you to retrieve it.
We have some information that a couple of thugs are on the prowl inside looking for suspicious foreigner — so check your map and watch your step.
You'll find your contact inside in the "International Parcel Service". He will have more info on your mission.
Be careful, 47 — rumor has it there's a very powerful foe lurking in the shadows somewhere close to the cult leader, wherever he is.
47, I repeat — dodge the assassins, find your contact, and he'll brief you on further mission details.
- Diana Burnwood
- Snub Nosed Revolver - Carried by all of the guards.
- R93 Sniper - Carried by two of the assassins.
- SP12 Shotgun - Laying by your initial contact and inside a small storage unit with several large bags north of the west open market area.
- 9mm Pistol SD - Carried by one of the assassins.
- MP5 - Carried by one of the assassins.
- SMG-SD6 - Carried by the purple turban assassin.
- Desert Eagle - Inside Agent Smith's office.
- Cult Member
- Indian male
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Italy||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|