|We need reliable intel, 47.|
This article is in desperate need of images and could use your help. You can help the Hitman Wiki by adding images to it.
The Gontranno Sanctuary is the first level of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.
After Agent 47's success in killing Dr. Odon Kovacs and Dr. Ort-Meyer at the Asylum, he narrowly escapes the SWAT forces and seeks peace and retirement. He retreats to Gontranno Sanctuary, where he lives as the church's gardener and caretaker.
No Briefing Available.
- Go to confession.
- Find the parcel.
- Go to the garden shed.
No Intelligence Available.
- Gardener - Worn at the start of the game.
- Suit - Acquired after Emilio Vittorio is kidnapped
- AMT Hardballer - Dual variant gained after Emilio Vittorio is kidnapped.
- The sun is in northern side of map, although it's impossible in real-life.
- The church has the Hitman Insignia on the small round stained glass window.
- The scarecrow's head will follow the player if they walk near it.
- The scarecrow wears the clothes of Ivan Zilvanovitch from Hitman: Codename 47.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Italy||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|