This is the second of a series of missions where Agent 47 must eliminate Pablo Ochoa.
Agent 47 must find a way to get past the U'wa Tribe's god of death, Tezcatlipoca, and gain access through the secret passage to Pablo Ochoa's camp, where Agent 47 can finally finish his task of eliminating Ochoa.
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
The Indian tribe knows a secret passage to Pablo's camp. It is a small hidden tunnel through the mountains. The passage is guarded by what the Indians call "Tezcatlipoca", the god of death. We have a video that proves that this "god" is merely a very large jaguar. But that does not make it any less dangerous.
- Find the secret passage to Pablo's camp.
- Find the secret passage to the drug lord's camp. A hungry jaguar guards the secret passage.
- Do not kill the jaguar. It is a holy beast to the Indian Tribe. Find another way to get past it.
Weapons that have been bought/picked up are carried over from Find the U'wa Tribe
- Blowgun - On U'wa Tribe members.
Any disguise worn from Find the U'wa Tribe will be carried over.
- The player can actually run past Tezcatlipoca to the secret passage instead of sacrificing a boar to distract it.
- The player can also use a soldier's body as a distraction.
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|