|The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant|
|Targets:|| Red Dragon Negotiator |
Hong Kong Chief of Police
|Location:||Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant, Hong Kong|
|Preceded by:||Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant|
|Succeeded by:||The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Game:||Hitman: Codename 47|
|There is a walkthrough available for this mission; see this page.|
The Massacre Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant is the 4th level of Hitman: Codename 47. 47's target is the Hong Kong Chief of Police. The police have stepped in to preserve the peace of the triads and prevent a gang war. It is remade in Hitman: Contracts as The Seafood Massacre.
Target: Hong Kong Chief of Police
Agent 47 caused a war between the triads and the local police have become concerned. The chief of police has arranged a meeting between the triads to try and broker a truce. If the police think the Red Dragon Triad are responsible for killing the chief, then they will remove their protection for Lee Hong.
The hit on the Blue Lotus Triad has triggered a full-scale war between the triads. The district police chief, being on both triad's payroll, is quite concerned with the current predicament.
A truce meeting between the two triads has been arranged by the police chief. The meeting takes place on neutral ground in a small Chinese fish restaurant. If this mission is success, Lee Hong will be within your grasp.
- Eliminate the Red Dragon Negotiator.
- Hide the body of the Red Dragon Negotiator.
- Eliminate the Chief of Police.
- Place a Red Dragon Amulet inside the restaurant.
- Escape to the rendezvous point.
The meeting will take place at the Cheng Chau Fish Restaurant, which is located on neutral ground. Taking out the Chief of Police in this place will expand the conflict and lift the police protection of Lee Hong.
You must therefore make sure that any survivors or witnesses believe that Lee Hong instigated the killing. Dressing up as a Red Dragon member could do the trick.
Leave a Red Dragon Amulet inside the restaurant in order to further incriminate Lee Hong's triad. Lee Hong's negotiator will be carrying an amulet you can use.
- Oyabun knife
- Fibre Wire
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer'
- Beretta 92, silenced
- Israeli Military Industries UZI
- Mossberg Persuader Shotgun
- Desert Eagle Mark XIX
- Kevlar body armor
- Sawn-off Shotgun - On the bartender.
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - On policemen.
- Kitchen knife - In the kitchen.
- Completing this mission will reward you with $15.000.
- The setup of the assassination may be a reference to The Godfather (1972) film. 47 places a gun in the bathroom of the restaurant before entering and being searched, then uses the gun to kill his targets. In the film, Michael Corleone obtains a placed gun and kills his target and a police captain.
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Lee Hong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Pablo Ochoa||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Frantz Fuchs||Traditions of the Trade|
|Arkadij Jegorov||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|