Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Massacre Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant is the 4th level of Hitman: Codename 47. The police have stepped in to preserve the peace of the triads and prevent a gang war. The mission was remade in Hitman: Contracts as The Seafood Massacre.
This is the 4th and final mission needed to open up Lee Hong's defenses.
- Red Dragon Negotiator
- Hong Kong Chief of Police
Due to Agent 47's actions, the local police have become concerned. The police were payed by the Red Dragon Triad for protection against the Blue Lotus. The chief of police has arranged a meeting between the triads to try and broker a truce.
If the police think the Red Dragon Triad are responsible for killing the chief, then they will remove their protection for Lee Hong, allowing Agent 47 to move in.
Mission Briefing Edit
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
The hit on the Blue Lotus Triad has triggered a full-scale war between the triads. The district police chief, being on both triad's payroll, is quite concerned with the current predicament.
A truce meeting between the two triads has been arranged by the police chief. The meeting takes place on neutral ground in a small Chinese fish restaurant. If this mission is success, Lee Hong will be within your grasp.
- Eliminate the Red Dragon Negotiator.
- Hide the body of the Red Dragon Negotiator.
- Eliminate the Chief of Police.
- Place a Red Dragon Amulet inside the restaurant.
- Escape to the rendezvous point.
- The meeting will take place at the Cheng Chau Fish Restaurant, which is located on neutral ground. Taking out the Chief of Police in this place will expand the conflict and lift the police protection of Lee Hong.
- You must therefore make sure that any survivors or witnesses believe that Lee Hong instigated the killing. Dressing up as a Red Dragon member could do the trick.
- Leave a Red Dragon Amulet inside the restaurant in order to further incriminate Lee Hong's triad. Lee Hong's negotiator will be carrying an amulet you can use.
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer' - Bought from the start of the mission.
- Beretta '92 - On policemen.
- Beretta '92 Silenced - Bought from start of the mission.
- Israeli Military Industries UZI - Ditto.
- Mossberg Persuader Shotgun - Ditto.
- Desert Eagle Mark XIX - Ditto.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - On the bartender.
- Fibre Wire - Bought from start of the mission.
- Oyabun Knife - Ditto.
- Kitchen Knife - In the kitchen.
- Red Dragon Negotiator - Allows you inside the restaurant after the targets have arrived.
- Civilian - Works the same as your suit
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|