Till Death Do Us Part is the ninth mission in Hitman: Blood Money. Agent 47 is hired to kill a bride's father, John LeBlanc, the groom, Buddy Muldoon, as well as ensuring the safety of the bride, Margeaux LeBlanc.
- John LeBlanc
- Buddy Muldoon
Hello, 47. One more assignment from our Mississippi client. Margeaux LeBlanc has married the leader of the Blue Claws. They were just married in a civil ceremony, but they'll be having a private ceremony for friends and family to celebrate. Your targets are the groom and the father of the bride. The bride herself is absolutely off-limits. We ought to be able to get you back to civilization after this one.
- Guns and shooting in outdoor areas don't make Rednecks panic.
- The water is home to alligators.
- The priest rings the wedding bell to announce the ceremony.
- The father's recently deceased brother is buried at the family graveyard.
- The groom can't keep himself away from the whipped cream on the wedding cake.
- Kill John LeBlanc.
- Kill Buddy Muldoon.
- Ensure Margeaux LeBlanc's safety.
- Escape the property.
- Six Shooter - On nearly all male party guests, both targets and some guards.
- Shotgun - On some guards and a few party guests.
- Elephant Rifle - On the wall in Pappy LeBlanc's room.
- Shovel - In the graveyard.
Agent 47 eliminated both of his targets and ensured the bride's safety, before escaping.
- The name of the mission comes from part of the Christian wedding vows as the hit takes place amidst a marriage ceremony.
- The alligators present in the swamp that surrounds the mansion will eat anyone who falls in it with the exception of 47 and can be used to dispose of bodies.
- The inhabitants regularly use their six-shooters or shotguns to kill the alligators or to celebrate an event of which is not formally revealed.
- This mission is one of the "heaviest armed" in the game since all male NPCs except for the priest carry weapons.
- If you stand idle on the outdoor dance floor for approximately two minutes, 47 will perform a dance with one of the women present there.
- It's possible to take a gun and join the guests in shooting alligators, but doing so will result in anyone nearby to count as witnesses and reduce the mission rating, though nobody will react to the shooting itself. There seems to be unlimited amount of alligators to shoot, and if you dump the body the alligators will still eat them.
- 47 can wear his suit to the wedding though guards will mock it.
- The mission takes place on February 17, 2005.
- There is an Easter Egg which occurs if you shoot a small silver coin at the far left of the mansion which causes men in underwear clapping for 47. Although if you still attack them they will pull out Six-Shooters and shoot him.
- 47 may participate in a drunken fight going on without it counting as a crime. However, if the opponent is knocked unconscious, he will open fire on 47 the moment he is woken, causing the rest of the party to attack 47.
- The map in the mission intro is a map of Denmark, the country in which the game was developed.
- In the newspaper after this mission, you can see an advertisement for the New Pine Cone Rehabitation center. The "old" one is where Flatline took place.
- 47 can initiate the ceremony himself if he is in priest outfit.
- When talking to the bride 47 uses the alias "Jacob Leiter". "Leiter" being the German word for "Ladder", it's most likely a reference to the film Jacob's Ladder or the biblical ladder to heaven.
- All characters who see 47 with a weapon still are considered witnesses even though they don't react.
- "General Lee" (the dog) counts as a witness.
|Missions in Hitman: Blood Money|
|Training||Hideout - Death of a Showman|
|Chile||A Vintage Year|
|USA||Flatline - A New Life - The Murder of Crows - You Better Watch Out... - Death on the Mississippi - Till Death Do Us Part - A House of Cards - A Dance with the Devil|
|Epilogue||Amendment XXV - Requiem|