The Tomahawk is a melee weapon found in Hitman: Absolution.
- "A Native American axe. Can be used in hand-to-hand combat and for throwing."
The tomahawk is similar to the axe in many ways. When attacking head-on, the weapon can be jammed into the head of a target, splitting it down the middle; it can be swung into the rib cage of a target, subsequently tearing it out sideways. When attacking an unsuspecting target from behind, it can be hooked around their neck, and torn backwards. Additionally, it may be thrown into a targets head as weapon, or used as a distraction.
- Welcome to Hope: On the dartboard near the bartender.
- End of the Road: Stuck in the side of the tree where 2 vultures are perched.
- Skurky's Law: Found inside the locker room at the far end of the parking lot, left of the guard disguise on a shelf.
- Blackwater Park: In the laser-protected room, on one of the displays.