- "You wake up strapped to a fixation bed in a strange place. You do not wear anything but uncomfortable hospital underwear. With a loud noise, the straps loosen and you can move your limbs. Slowly you sit up. A freezing pain hits you as your bare feet touch the floor. Obey the voice..."
- ―Hitman: Codename 47's manual
Training started with Clone #47 being strapped in a bed, before an enigmatic voice ordered him to wake up while releasing the shackles pinning #47 down. After leaving his cell and donning a suit in the next room, with the voice as his guidance he was taught to overcome obstacles and was taught basic use in melee weapons and firearms.
In the end, he escaped from the area after killing a staff member, then used his clothes as a disguise. In an unknown location, a man in silhouette saw his escape through a security camera, and laughed devious-like.
The area's training areas were dark, dank, and dirty. It consisted mostly of gray-brick architecture, with a sleeker tile look near the cell. The entire area was connected by a series of elevators and locked doors.
No Briefing Available.
- Obey the voice.
- Escape the asylum.
No Intelligence Available.
- Asylum Patient - Worn at the start of the level.
- Suit - Required to pass through the asylum. Staff will attack on sight.
- Asylum Staff - Required to finish mission.
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer' - In pistol shooting range, and on the orderly guarding the gate.
- IMI Desert Eagle XIX - In pistol shooting range.
- Beretta '92 - Ditto.
- Israeli Military Industries UZI - In SMG shooting range.
- MP5 - Ditto.
- Kalashnikov AK103 - In heavy weapons shooting range.
- Blaser Jagdwaffen R93 Sniper - Ditto.
- Mossberg Persuader Shotgun - Ditto.
- Stun Gun - On the first orderly encountered, and can not be picked up.
- All of the shooting challenges and melee weapons training can be skipped without incurring a penalty.
- Ort-Meyer refers to multiple things incorrectly during the training, such as saying #47 should pick up a gun from the table, which are in fact two crates. Or describing the AK-103 as the AK-47.
- He also incorrectly refers to the Fiber Wire as "Piano Wire".
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|