Tubeway Torpedo is the 5th mission in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Set in Russia, Agent 47 is tasked to eliminate another of the Generals, Mikhail Bardachenko, as well as freeing a captured CIA agent, Carlton Smith.
- General Mikhail Bardachenko
- Our client is most satisfied, but is still in a hurry to stop the last two generals before they get close to the truth.
- We've received information that one of the generals, general Mikhail Bardachenko, is interrogating people in the basement of the military facilities just off Nevsky Prospekt.
- The video was recorded by a security cam almost two days ago, so we have to hurry.
- Somewhere in the multilevel maze of corridors you will find your target — make sure the prisoner being interrogated escapes unscathed.
- Your equipment is in the supply yard near a crate marked "FCK" just behind the main entrance.
- Security is beefed up because of the rumors of an impending assassination attempt on the general.
- So — once you've completed your mission, there's only one way out.
- Blast your way through a wall out into the sewers and return to the subway — we've located the only place where the walls are thin enough — it's marked on your map.
- Keep it clean, 47!
- Find your equipment in the Army Depot. Marked "FCK".
- Kill General Mikhail Bardachenko.
- Free the prisoner from 2nd basement.
- Combat knife - Carried by General Bardachenko.
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - Carried by some of the soldiers.
- 9mm Pistol SD - Inside the Agency pickup at the army depot and carried by General Bardachenko.
- Desert Eagle - Inside a desk on the second floor of the headquarters.
- AK-74 - Carried by most of the soldiers plus one inside the Agency pickup in the 1st basement. It also can be found in a room at the northeast corner of the army depot, in a room just outside the entrance to the headquarters, and inside the headquarters on the first floor.
- Officer : Access everywhere.
- Soldier: ditto.
- Unlike in the two previous missions, the Russian soldiers appear as enemies (orange points) on the map instead of Policemen (blue points).
- When 47 frees Agent Smith, he claims that the last time they met was in Romania, this is a reference to the mission The Setup from Hitman: Codename 47.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|