| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Vase is a melee weapon featured in Hitman: Absolution.
- "A heavy, but fragile piece of home decor."
Vases can be found in various missions used as decorative pieces of art. However, they may be used as a weapon by smashing them into the target's head, either head-on or from behind. Alternatively, they may be thrown and used as a distraction. Regardless of the method used, the vase is broken in the process.
- Terminus: Found at various locations around Terminus Hotel.
- Run For Your Life: Vases are found in multiple places throughout the level, most notably in the Library.
- Skurky's Law: On a table in the rotunda of the courthouse, to the right of the courtroom doors.
- Absolution: On the altar at the start of the level