|It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
A wrench is a tool used to provide grip and mechanical advantage in applying torque to turn objects—usually rotary fasteners, such as nuts and bolts—or keep them from turning. It could be used as a melee weapon by Agent 47, or simply thrown to cause distraction.
- "A heavy duty steel tool used in plumbing."
The wrench can be used as a weapon by hitting a target in the head, either head-on or from behind. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- A Personal Contract: In the garden, in the area with the first guard in the mission.
- Terminus: In the basement on several desks and shelves.
- Run For Your Life: On the roof of the hotel.
- Shaving Lenny: Various locations in the scrapyard.
- End of the Road: Lying between some rocks which lie between the wagon and the hole Lenny Dexter digs.
- Dexter Industries:
- Death Factory:
- Fight Night:
- Attack of the Saints:
- Skurky's Law: On the floor in the hall way just after entering the holding cells.
- Blackwater Park:
- It might be a reference to the iconic wrench used by the protagonists of System Shock 2, Freedom Fighters and the first BioShock game.