| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Z&M Model 60 is a revolver in Hitman: Absolution. This (or Mustang Snub) was 47's default sidearm for a few missions when his Silverballers were not available to use because he gave them to Birdie.
- "A lightweight revolver chambered for a hard-hitting .38 round. It is easy to carry and use effectively, making it a firm favorite with law enforcement officers."
- Run For Your Life: Inside the Library near Sergeant Meyer.
- Hunter and Hunted: Carried by police officers.
- Welcome To Hope: Carried by police officers.
- Shaving Lenny: Carried by police officers.
- Skurky's Law: Carried by police officers.
- Operation Sledgehammer Carried by police officers.
- Worn Z&M Model 60: A dirty, scuffed, and worn down version. A less reliant variable.